Monday, March 24, 2008

Sick and Puffy

Actually, I've been the sick one. For the last 1 1/2 weeks I've had that lovely (heavy sarcasm here) upper respiratory stuff that included my ears. My right ear, after 8 ear surgeries, doesn't take kindly to any kind of illness - and it protested greatly, in the form of extreme dizziness (no rude comments, please:) and intense pressure and pain. But, as of today, I am feeling MUCH better, and can even function at almost normal capacity. Which is a very good thing considering my dear husband - who is, consequently, the "Puffy One" - had all four of his wisdom teeth out this morning, and is functioning at a decided subnormal capacity. Truth be told, he is crashed out, in a propped position, on our bed. If he will let me, I'll get a picture of him and post it later. Stay tuned...

No comments: