Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

To my wonderful Mother and Mother-in-law! I was sick this weekend and didn't even think about posting this until today - sorry Moms! Thank you Mom Sayler for helping to raise Michael to be godly man he is today. Thank you for all your time, effort, love, and prayers. I am so blessed - as my friends often remind me - to have such a man as this. And to my own Mommy - there is no one else who knows me as well as you do. You can tell just by hearing my voice if I'm happy, sad, stressed, or even not drinking enough water:) I had to put this picture on of you exploring with some of your grandkids - you are the best! I love you and hope that when my own children are grown, they will love and respect me as much as I do you, Mom. Thanks for your great example, and for passing on your zany sense of humor. It sure comes in handy!


No comments: