Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mike!


Today is my wonderful husband's birthday. He is 34, and thinks he is getting old - boy, is he in for a shocker! Here are the top 34 I love about my husband (in no particular order:) - 1) He is a great Daddy! 2) He is a hard-worker 3) He is a wonderful provider 4) He is a strong Christian 5) He is a faithful church-goer 6) He reads his Bible everyday 7) He thinks I'm wonderful 8) He can "bring home the bacon", or turkey, or elk, or deer... 9) He can tell jokes for hours on end (and some of them are funny;) 10) He loves my mother 11) He cares about lost humanity 12) He is not ashamed of the Gospel 13) He witnesses to the guys he works with 14) He tells our kids some amazing stories 15) He supports homeschooling 16) He says I'm his favorite hunting partner (sorry, guys) 17) He's a great carpenter 18) He likes everything I cook 19) Sometimes he makes me breakfast in bed 20) There's not a lazy bone in his body 21) He doesn't ever get mad at me - even when I back our Explorer into our camper! 22) He loves to do things with his kids 23) He gives me all his money:) 24) He lets me stay home and raise our children 25) He is very giving 26) He's a great shot with a bow 27) He is not negative 28) He wants to do God's will 29) He says I'm his best friend 30) He looks great in camouflage - hubba, hubba;) 31) He really appreciates me 32) He is very handsome 33) He's younger than me, and, drum roll, please... #34) uhhh, some things you just can't blog about;) I love you, my wonderful, 34 year old husband! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Lavy Country said...

Happy Birthday - Mike! What nice things to say about you're hubby, Kim. Yeah, we think he' pretty cool, too. Nice post.

Kay Church said...

To My Very favorite Son-in-law in the whole wide world....Happy 34th Birthday to a neat guy...who has a wife that loves him soooooooooooooo
much...and awesome children that think he is the greatest Dad!
Hope your day was special!!!!!

Love, Hugs, and Prayers,
Kay(Mom)