Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December Update

Sorry, I have been terrible about taking pictures lately! We had our church Christmas program, "A Christmas Carol" (Christian version) again this year. The young people and children did a fantastic job! I was so proud of them. And as I was one of the directors, and working part of the lights & sound, I did not get any photos. I'm hoping to get some from other people, and if I do I will post those. Hunter makes an adorable Tiny Tim, and Katie played Fan as well as one of the Cratchit children. Mike even played a couple of smaller parts for us, as we didn't have quite enough young people. We had a number of visitors to the program this year, so hopefully some of them will come back! We're headed to Missouri on Friday. Mike's going to whitetail hunt with a muzzleloader while we are there visiting his family. Have a Merry Christmas, if I don't get to talk to some of you before then. And as Tiny Tim observed, "God bless us, everyone!"

No comments: