Sunday, February 14, 2010

More Remodel Pictures

Here are some more pictures of our remodel project. Sorry I haven't been very good about posting lately.
Saturday, Mike spent the day framing in the bathroom and new closet in our bedroom. The bathroom is on the left and the closet on the right. Since he doesn't have to return to work till next Friday, we're hoping to have these two drywalled, taped, mudded, textured, painted and ready for tile when Mike goes back. Ah yes, and the electrical done, of course.

This is a picture of Donn cutting out the hole for our new mud room door. Please, don't even ask me about the dust level in my house right now!

This is a view of my new kitchen add-on, taken from my current kitchen window.

And although it's hard to tell what's what - this is the entire add-on of the back of the house. First, you see the kitchen part of the add-on. Next, is the walk-in pantry. And way in the back is the laundry/utility room.

No comments: