Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Well, It Doesn't Show Signs of Stopping!




Does anyone out there have the "corn for popping"?:) We've had about 10 inches so far, and the forecast is for SNOW-SNOW-SNOW! I am snowbound. Mike took the Explorer to work this morning, and I am definitely not going anywhere in our little car on our unmaintained lane. It's a wonderful excuse to be able to stay at home, bake some Apple Muffins, make a pot of soup, and relax! It's definitely a "curl up by the fire with a book" kind of a day:)

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

I'm praying for LOTS of snow. I love it and I love it even more when I can stay home and be cozy and read a book. Snow, snow, snow

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

It sounds so wonderful. We enjoyed the snow while we were up north, but we are back in the south with our air conditioner on. I had not seen snow for 2 years, and I took so many pictures. It was so beautiful.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.