Friday, February 1, 2008

Our Anniversary Month


February 9, 2001 was a lifechanging day in our lives. It was the day that we bound our hearts and lives together for all our earthly days. At the time, we couldn't imagine loving each other more, but now we realize that we had only just begun to understand the depth and magnitude of the love that God bestows when "two become one", and they choose to love and serve Him. We are each others very best friends, supporters, encouragers, and hunting partners:) For all of you who could not be at our wedding, here are a few pictures of that very special day in our lives.

4 comments:

mrstcd said...

KIM- I really enjoyed the pictures! You were a beautiful bride! Tom and I will celebrate 25 years on June 17, Hannah and Andy 1 year on the 9th and Nathanael is getting married June 28. I told Aaron he needs to get married in June when he takes that step! May as well keep it easy! I hope Katie's nose is ok and healing well, That is probably SOOO sore!

Bobbie said...

Wish I could have been there. Looks beautiful.

Holly said...

Kim,
Beautiful wedding pictures!
Could you give me some pointers on raising chickens? Anything I should know to do or not do? We'd like to get chickens if getting the cabin works out. My email is holly.angelmarie@gmail.com
Thanks

Holly said...

Kim,
Beautiful wedding pictures!
Could you give me some pointers on raising chickens? Anything I should know to do or not do? We'd like to get chickens if getting the cabin works out. My email is holly.angelmarie@gmail.com
Thanks