Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stories to Tell

 

Here are a few shots with definite stories behind them. The gruesome headwound pictures tell the tale of a 4-wheeler accident, and a night spent in the Emergency Room. I only wish that I had my camera in the ER! Thankfully, Steve is fine (25 staples later). Now that is one hard-headed man! After finding Wayne's elk, the guys arrived home before I did. When I did get home, it was to the glorious sight of dinner being cooked and dishes being done. Now this is a sight I don't see everyday! Definitely a Kodak moment! The final picture of Wayne is for his "Babe";)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my goodness, that looks Awful!! Wow, not good at all. Glad it wasn't any worse!

Lavy Country said...

Thanks Kim - you're the best! Hey, Candy and I just said we don't see guys in the kitchen at home - must be that Co air :o)

BLavy said...

Kim I wanted to thank you and your husband so much for taking care of Steve. Not only when he had his accident but also feeding him in the evenings. Although I think he may be spoiled. When he went he thought he may loose weight.Thanks again for being there for my hubby when I couldn't.

Paul and Candy said...

Mike and Kim,
We just wanted to say thanks for inviting Paul into your home and taking such great care of him. They had such a great time, even though some of it wasn't so enjoyable.