Monday, August 20, 2007

Quick Update

I just wanted to quickly update those of you who take the time to view our blog:) We just had a wonderful IH Convention with Brother Bill Snider. It was a wonderful time of being in God's presence, and it ended far too soon. God met with us in every service, and it was a time of much needed refreshing.
The kids and I leave for South Carolina early Thursday morning to fly to see my brother for the last time (on this earth, anyway). My brother, Mike, is home from the hospital with no plans of returning. They had to call in Hospice yesterday, and after an evaluation, they are giving him 1-2 weeks to live. My mom is there with my brother's family, and my younger brother, Greg, and his family, as well as my Aunt Gail are arriving on Thursday in SC as well. So we'll have one more time of being together as a family before my brother's homegoing. We're going to try to get a family picture, if it all works out - so I will be posting those pictures sometime within the next week.
We would appreciate everyone's prayers. Thanks!
Until then...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We will be praying for all of you.

Phillip D said...

Sorry about your brother. We think a lot of you all and pray for you.