Thursday, August 30, 2007

Video of my brother Mike, Katie, and my niece Emily



katyand mike
This is a video that mom took of Katie and my niece Emily talking to Uncle Mike about Heaven. (Turn your volume all the way up, as the sound quality isn't the best.) They were talking about the streets of gold, and Katie looked at Mike and said, "And you're going to be there soon", and then she hugged him so sweetly. It was a very precious time. We had a wonderful "Celebration Weekend" with Mom, Greg's family, my Aunt Gail, and of course Mike's family, all together. I'll be adding some pictures of our time together soon. I thank you all for your prayers. Mike is still hanging in there, but he's wanting and he's ready to go to Heaven. He's said all his goodbyes and he's anxious to say "hello" to Jesus face to face. I'm still here in South Carolina, and Mike(my husband:) will be joining us here tomorrow. My kids have really been missing their daddy-and I have REALLY been missing my husband!

1 comment:

Judith Atnip said...

Kim,
I am sorry about your brother. As I usually pray for people, I asked God to heal him, but if not, just know that I care.
My Dad had cancer, so I understand.
Judith