Sunday, September 2, 2007

Still in the South


Hi, y'all! We're still here in South Carolina. The southern drawl is starting to affect me;) Just wanted to give a quick update. My brother, Mike, is still with us, but is desparately longing to go home to be with Jesus. His pain increases everyday, but his heart and body are young and strong. Please help us pray for a quick passing. My husband arrived to be with us on Friday night (much to our GREAT delight!), and this morning we attended the Easley Bible Methodist Church. I actually saw a couple people that I've met before, and an elderly man there - a retired preacher - served his first pastorate at the Nazarene church in Paonia, CO! Who'd a thunk it?:)

2 comments:

Paul and Candy said...

We are praying for you and your brother. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you..We will continue to pray. From Greensboro, NC

Love
Paul, Candy, Ryan, Brandon and Carson Lavy

Martha C said...

It was so nice to meet you! :-) What a surprise after "happening" across your blog, and then see you in church on Sunday!
I hope all goes well with your Southern situations.