Monday, September 10, 2007

A Tribute to my Big Brother


Michael Oliver Zimmer, my wonderful big brother, made his final journey tonight. Jesus came to get him at 11:50PM(EST). Mike was born on 11/24/67 and died 9/10/07, just 10 1/2 weeks before his 40th birthday. We celebrate the fact that his pain is over, and that he has gone to be with the One he had come to know only through this horrible disease. I miss him already, and look forward to that Great Reunion Day when we will never be separated again. "There'll be no sorrow there, no more burdens to bear. No more sickness, no pain, no more parting over there. And forever I will be with the One who died for me. What a day, glorious day that will be!" I can't wait! See you soon, my beloved brother - see you soon.

1 comment:

Lavy Country said...

We were thinking about you and your brother last night - in fact, we tried to call you. I'm glad the pain is gone. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers as I'm sure he will be missed. Take care - W&W