Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tag, I'm It!

I've just been tagged by Jodi and Wilma to tell 7 random things about myself. (Even though I was tagged twice, I'm not going to bore you with 14 things;) Then, I'm supposed to tag 7 other people. So here goes (keeping in mind it's after midnight here...)

1) Before being married, I was a night owl. (Now I am only if I can't get my brain to shut down, i.e. TONIGHT!
2) I was born 16 days late - thus beginning an unfortunate trend:(
3) I have a husband, son, and brother with the name Michael.
4) I have lived in 6 different states - NY, OH, AK, IN, MO, and CO!
5) I learned to tie my shoes (NOT Velcro them:) when I was barely 4 years old.
6) I have had 6 surgeries on my right ear.
7) My favorite dessert is CHEESECAKE!

I now tag - YIKES - most of you have already been tagged! Well, here are a few who haven't responded yet - sorry girls/guy...
Kim Marshall, Sherilyn Bozone, Amy Bryant, Connie Downer, Chris/Esther Hilling, Heidi Echols, Lyndi Weingard.
ON YOUR MARK - GET SET - GO!!!

1 comment:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

I also wanted to tag you. I enjoyed the info that I did not know.