Monday, November 26, 2007

Merry Christmas Bedding!


My mom sent our Christmas money early this year, and as we're hoping to remodel our bedroom this coming Spring, new bedding seemed in order. We're planning on decorating alot with pinecones, and I was thrilled to find this Barn-raising Pinecone Quilt set at a discount quilt outlet. I was going to wait until the bedroom was finished before using it, but one thing that I have learned this year is - enjoy life, every particle of it, no matter how small. After all, you might never get the opportunity again. So, I am indeed enjoying our new bedding. My kiddos think it's "JUST BEAUTIFUL, MAMA!" Thanks, Mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so you!!!!!!!!! Love it, it's a beautiful quilt/spread, for you of course, as you have learned I am a little more high maitanence for a pincone decor.
I still have to decorate the big tree, I'll post a picture when I am done. We moved the treadmill into the guest room so now I have another "sitting" area. It's so cozy, Mike's "big blue" recliner is int her and the green rocker from the guest room. I bought a cute lamp/table combo for in front of the window. I'll take some pics so you know what I am talking about. It has become my favorite spot in the house with the exception of my bedroom starring at blue tree.
Wish you could be here for CHRISTmas, we are going to be mellow and it will be nice.
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K

mrstcd said...

Very nice!Your bed looks like it has some diamond willow? It's so nice to have evrything coordinating! Happy re-decorating.

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

I enjoyed your pictures of Thanksgiving and your new quilt-very nice. I couldn't help noticing the bare feet in the park pictures. Is it really that warm there, or are your kids just tough?