Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Warm Christmas Welcome!

 

Although we know very few of you can actually drop by, we would like to invite you into our home (via the blog) to enjoy the holiday season with us. If you stop in soon, you can enjoy a fresh piece of Coconut Cream Pie and a hot cup of coffee (or, if you prefer, a cold glass of milk:) Our tree, you will find decorated with pheasant feathers, Mule deer antlers, glass Moose bulbs, pinecones, and an assortment of other "outdoorsy" decorations. Just let me know when you're coming, and I'll whip up your favorite Christmas treat!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mrstcd said...

I really like the outdoors/northwoodsy stuff, too, so I'm sure your tree is nice. it would be so nice to visit you. Colorado looks like a very nice place to be. We will be spending Christmas in FL. with Hannah and Andy-so I don't think we'll have a white Christmas!