Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Bargains!

As some of you know, Mike and I are now HUGE Dave Ramsey fans (thanks, Jodi:) So, in order to save money to help pay off our "debt snowball", I've become an enthusiastic coupon-er! (With lots of help from the Couponmom and Money Saving Mom's blog!) Here are today's deals - of which I am very excited and proud, especially with the limited number of stores around here!

Here are 4 boxes of cereal and 4 1/2 lbs. of strawberries - my price $10.74 - a 53% savings! Katie and I are making jam tomorrow:)

For all of these items I spent $10.67! 10 spiral notebooks, 2 pair of scissors, 1 bottle of glue, 2 boxes of crayons, 1 pack of mechanical pencils, 1 package of Cheerios Snack Mix, 2 lbs. of Planters dry-roasted peanuts, 6 packets of Kool-Aid, 1 bottle of Pert Plus Shampoo, 1 can of organic diced tomatoes, 1 box popsicles, 1 box Kashi cereal, and 2 trial size Gold Bond Healing Lotion! Mike was very impressed, and I was very blessed!
***Not pictured (because it's still in the trunk) is a 34 lb. bag of Purina Dog Chow that I got for $8.99 - normally $21.49! Gooooooooooooo, team!

3 comments:

Janette said...

Great to hear of your bargains. I love getting bargains too. We also are doing the same with Dave Ramsey's steps!

mrstcd said...

We like the Ramsey approach, too. It makes it simple. Hannah is really getting into the coupons. She has gotten some very good deals.

FaithfulVoice said...

Its great to hear from you! You have a beautiful family! It has been so long since we were together at Troy. Hopefully I will be able to keep up the blog. Talk to you later!