Sunday, October 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!


Tomorrow, October 15th, is a very special day in the Sayler household. It is the day (33 years ago) that James Michael Sayler was born! We love you, honey! You are the best husband and daddy that a family could ever hope for! You are a wonderful provider, a consistent Christian, a great role-model, and the love of my life. I once gave you a card when we were dating. It said "I made a wish, and you came true". It holds true today - you're the man that I prayed for. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby. I am so glad that God brought the right man into your life. Don't you wish that someone would have told us in college that we would meet and marry the man of our dreams, but he wasn't attending school with us right now. I could have saved myself a lot of time and emotional stress. Have a great day.